- Name of the game: Draconic Throne
- Category: MSX Classic
- Game size / RAM size requirements for the game: 32KB ROM / 16KB RAM
- Name of the group: GW’s Workshop
- Contact e-mail: ghost4outside AT hotmail.com
In the kingdom, any pretender is required to get rid of you.
That was called “Draconic Throne”.
In this game we play the role of the dragon for once, instead of the brave soldier. Sounds like a refreshing role reversal, doesn’t it? With the dragon’s devastating firepower under our control, we’ll eliminate all of the enemies in order to defeat the prince that awaits at the end of each level. Once we defeat the prince, we’ll enter a new age with more enemies, which are different and more difficult to beat each time.
Don’t leave any of those puny humans alive. Burn ’em all!
- Added 4 color variations onto the kingdom troops. It changes with every 2 AGEs.
- Omitted “bonus stage” indication. That implementation was my misjudging.
- Fixed the bug; sometimes unreachable to the castle in the chariots’ AGE.
- Fixed the bug; fireballs kill enemies not appeared from the right edge of the screen yet.
- Fixed the bug; sometimes migic missles mis-indicated as a parts of the prince.
- Fixed the bug; dragon breath can be carried to right edge of the screen from left.