Inside a cybernetic world, Bit is alive. He is looking for something.
He lives in a strange city full of droids and robots.
Bit has a gun that he use to destroy enemies. But why?
Join to Bit. He will be your virtual avatar in this binary and cyber world.
Can you discover what is Bit’s mission?
The last entry in this year contest: BitLogic, a mix of different genres in one big adventure in the role of a man in the search for his own mission objetives.
The file includes screenshots, pictures and instructions manual (read to learn how to play).
- Name of the game: BitLogic
- ROM size: 48Kb
- RAM size required: 8Kb
- Game genre: Action / Platform / Shooter / Labyrinth Game
- Team: OXiAB Game Studio
- Contact e-mail: gamedevARROBAoxiab.com
- Main Graphics & GFX ingame : Joan Redondo
- Script: Tolken (Alex García)
- Music: Juan Antonio Maldonado
- Testing & ideas: Fubu (Alberto Gutiérrez)
- Code & Level Designer & GFX ingame: JamQue (Rafel Pérez)